Central School teachers utilize an online learning management system called Schoology. Schoology is similar to a teacher website and is an extension of the classroom.
Teachers use Schoology to:
- Post classroom materials online
- Provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects
- Assign and collect homework electronically.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- Your child’s classes
- Your child’s upcoming assignments.
- School and class announcements.
Logging In To Your Parent Schoology Account
To log into your PARENT account go to: app.schoology.com
Your username is the email address that District 35 has listed in Family Access.
You may have set your password last year or are new to the district. If you need a password, select the Forgot your password link.
Click HERE to view the Parent’s Guide to Schoology for additional support navigating Schoology.