Morning Drop-Off Procedures:
• On Greenwood Avenue, form one car line on the right side and remain in this line until your child exits the vehicle.
• Once in front of Central School, all children should exit on the right side of the vehicle.
• Students can be dropped off at any point along the front of Central School, regardless of the door students use to enter the building.
• Do not drop-off on South Avenue between Greenwood Avenue and Grove Street
• Vehicles should enter the left lane and proceed south on Greenwood Avenue when departing.
• Do not use or block the fire lane or leave cars unattended.
Afternoon Pickup Procedures:
• When picking up children from Central School, use the right lane only on Greenwood Avenue.
• Move your car as far south as possible on Greenwood Avenue when waiting for your child.
• As the car in front of you moves forward or enters the exit lane, pull forward to keep the pickup line moving as far south as possible.
• Use the left lane only for exiting the area.
• Do not park your vehicle on Hazel Avenue.
• When waiting for your child to exit the school building, do not block crosswalks or local driveways.
• Do not use or block the fire lane or leave your car unattended.
Alternatives to Consider:
• If possible, have your child walk to school.
• Identify an alternative location that is not directly in front of Central School to drop off or pick up your child.
• If possible, avoid turning south on Greenwood off of Hazel, as this creates difficulty entering the drop off/pick up lane.